- Tuition is for the full year whether you pay in installments or in full.
- There is no refund if you miss a session.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel LASH sessions.
Withdrawal from this program is accomplished by:
- Submitting a written notice to the administration and is effective upon the administration’s receipt of the notice.
- The student has a right to a full refund of all charges minus the non-refundable registration fee, for the first year if he/she cancels this agreement prior to the first day of instruction.
In addition, the student may withdraw from the school:
- After instruction has begun, the student may receive a 50% tuition refund if tuition was paid in full and if the student has completed no more than two sessions of instruction.
- After November 1st, there will be no refunds.
- If a student has been expelled, there is no refund after November 1st.
Postponement and Cancellation
If a class session is postponed:
- You will be informed of a new date and no refund will be given.
- If a class or the rest of the year of the LASH Course is cancelled you will be refunded the amount for the rest of the classes that you have paid for.
- LASH is not responsible for any expenses incurred by you or other persons because of your registration, attendance at, postponement of, or cancellation of a class.
Missed Session Policy
- If a student misses a session, they can make up a class at a time by watching the LASH recording of that class, if it is available.
- We recommend that you obtain class notes from another student so you can keep up with the rest of the class.