Year 4 – Optional
More info coming soon!!!
The Homeopathic Mentoring program focuses on your transition from student to Homeopathic practitioner. You will be taking cases and your assigned Homeopathic Mentor will guide you. This helps with your confidence as a practicing Homeopath.
Most schools provide the education, but we take it one step further by giving you the education and guidance so you can practice as a confident and experienced Homeopath. The mentors that we assign to students are already established Homeopaths.
The Homeopathy Mentoring program begins in the second year and continues into your third year. In your third-year student’s will complete 10 months of Mentorship supervision.
Other tools you shall receive in the Mentorship program are;
- Establishing and Managing a Successful Practice
- Tools to Build a Practice
- Clinical Advancement
- Case Handling and Difficult Cases
- Personal Mentoring and Supervision, one hour per month
- Personal Guidance in Your Practice
- Help with Regards to Your Practice and Cases